No Surgery Today

Surgery has been postponed due to a rash. Sophia developed a rash a week ago on the back of her leg which has subsequently spread to her shoulder, hand and chest. We took her to the doctor on Saturday and he didn’t think it would be an issue for surgery but during pre-op today they decided that it would be best to wait until it clears up. So…we are back in limbo.